Since 2002 SAPI has been providing trainings in social work, methodological support and supervision to professionals in the whole country. Since 2006 SAPI is a licensed Professional Training Centre (license № 200612405 from NAVET) and it has been certified based on standards of the system for quality management ISO 9001.
The main goal of the Professional Training Centre of SAPI is to work for the improvement and professionalization of specialists from the helping professions. The training programs that SAPI provides are aimed at social workers, psychologists, employees of the protection structures, municipal and regional administrations. In addition, they are aimed at representatives of non-government organizations and companies that develop activities and services in the social sphere, and specialize professionally as providers of social services to children and families.
SAPI organizes courses for continuing training for professionals from the helping professions:
- Introduction to social work
- Social Casework
- Casework Assessment and Planning
- Normative Regulation of Social Services
- Services for Prevention and Re-Integration
- Foster Care and Adoption
- Group Work
- Social Work with Families of Children at Risk
- Social Work with Children Victims of Abuse
- Work with Children with Behavioural Problems
- Programs for Life Skills
- Development and Management of Social Services on a Municipal Level
The team of the Professional Training Centre could also offer and provide other training modules on social work topics based on the individual needs of the client.
The Centre also provides trainings for acquiring professional qualification for the professions:
- Social Activities Assistant, code 762020
- Major “Social Work with Children and Families at Risk”, code 7620201
- Major “Social Work with Children and Adults with Disabilities and Chronic Diseases“, code 7620202
- Assistant-Educator, code 762030
- Major „Assistant-Educator in Raising and Educating Children“, code 762030
Information about current and forthcoming trainings could be found here.
You could express your interest for participation in a particular training by filling in the Registration Form or by submitting a Request for Training on a particular topic to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.