Shelter and support for pregnant mothers and for mothers and babiies
Information about the rights and the service. Assessment of the needs of the child and the family. Negotiation of a plan for support that could include 24-hour support for the mother in her parent skills, and for establishing an emotional relationship with the baby within the service „Unit Mother and Baby“. The service is only provided in the CSSCF Shoumen and Stara Zagora.
The plan could include:
- meetings with a psychologists for an established period of time, during which the conversation is aimed in particular at the problems, assessment of the type of psychological suffering, and the need for support in particular spheres.
- meetings with a social worker (the goal is to overcome social isolation, to provide support to people who have difficulties in their everyday domestic duties, as well as other duties, to provide social assistance, mediation between the person and the institutions).
- meetings with a pedagogue;
- meeting with a speech specialist (overcoming of various speech and language problems, as well as voice problems, and problems with swallowing – disfagia (based on modern techniques);
- consultation with a legal representative in regards to concrete problems concerning the criminal process (for people that have been abused or have become witnesses of abuse), or civil process (divorces, custody of children, inheritances).
Актуално от нас